The Casa Barranca Wine Club
When you join our Wine Club, you will receive a 20% discount on a selection of four of our hand-crafted, boutique wines four times a year.
Shipments include newly released and/or library, estate, limited release, and reserve wines. Many of our wines sell out quickly and are not always available in your local retail stores. Joining the wine club is the best way to ensure you receive our award winning wines to share with family and friends.
Deliveries are scheduled for March, June, September, and December.
Additional Membership Privileges Include:
- As a member you will enjoy a 20% discount on our four quarterly club shipments as well as any wines purchased on-line or in our tasting room (special offerings excluded).
- Private and exlusive invitation from Bill and Elisa Moses to the Casa Barranca Estate.
- Exclusive offers including library and limited release wines that may be otherwise sold out.
- Invitation to our bi- annual Celebration & Open House at the Historic Casa Barranca Estate and Winery.
- Subscription to the Casa Barranca e-newsletter.
- When you join our Wine Club online, we will process your credit card and send you the current season’s Club shipment within one week’s time.
- Local members can save on shipping and pick wines up direct from our Tasting Room.
The cost of each quarterly shipment will not exceed $90, not including CA sales tax for California Wine Club members, shipping and handling fees.
Wines will be shipped directly via UPS. All charges for the wine and shipping will be conveniently charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. Your card will be charged only when your delivery gets processed to ship.
Initial membership must be maintained for a minimum of two quarterly shipments, and may be canceled anytime thereafter via email.
Returned shipments as a result of incorrect address, or as “undeliverable” will be re-shipped at the member’s request, plus additional shipping charges.
Due to state shipping laws, membership is limited to the following reciprocal states:
Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you live in a state not mentioned above, we cannot ship wine directly to you. (If you would like to assist in the national, wine industry-sponsored consumer campaign to ensure consumer choice, visit www.freethegrapes.org.)
When you join our Wine Club online, we will process your credit card and send you the current season’s Club shipment within one week’s time.